Saturday, January 09, 2010
First Month of 2010
Well, so far, I have bitten my lip, scratches on my back, and fell while skating with my new roller blades (Grandma gave me those). Now, I can not wait for my birthday, its only 2 months away, but I want to have my party today. My mommy is having trouble eating, she is throwing up after she eats, and my daddy is still cooking, but this time, my mommy is not eating his food. I don't know why??? Well, daddy is almost done with school, then he will be able to play with me more. I like it when he comes to my school and plays with my friend and me. Ms. Dalila and Ms. Loretta like it when daddy is there, all of my friends love my daddy, and so do I. He fixed our swing at school, it was broken, but not anymore!! See you guys in a little.
